do women honestly enjoy having sex with men?

as a straight male myself I cant understand why women find men attractive.

I think they just put with the male species to ensure the survival of the human race.

women are so beautiful that im surprised most women are not lesbians.

Yeah when he knows what he's doing 😍😃🤗 lol, how we feel in our mind and physically matters, not just our eyesight 

You white men are ugly and disgusting

• Lili

Given that most women (lesbians excepted) are designed to find sex with men pleasurable, of course they do. If they didn't, the species would have died out eons ago, so Mother Nature ensured that they do.

Of course, a lot of men are pretty clueless in bed -- they have no grasp of female sexuality or sexual physiology -- but they can be taught. And when they've been good students, sex with them is absolutely terrific.

I love men's looks and bodies.  Always have.

100% agreed with you. This is why I’m bisexual lol. I’m almost never attracted to men and if I am, they’re usually quite effeminate. However, there are some masculine charms, but in general you are correct. Men are usually nothing special to look at. I think women go after the energy of a male more so than their looks.

• Rain

Sex IS overrated. 

I for one do enjoy it, of course. However I completely get your meaning. I find women much more physically attractive, I look at women's bodies way more than I look at men's. I have no desire to engage in sex with a female, but as far as looking at them goes, yes, I find women much nicer to look at. If a man has an attractive face, I don't care much what kind of body he has as long as he's not too thin.

When sex is done right, it is the most pleasurable physical experience in the world.  ( I'm female).