Guns n Rose's or Metallica which is the better band.?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I actually like Guns N Roses music better, but Im going with Metallica because they have good music as well, have the continuity/longevity on their side and the lead of Metallica has never been a head case.

• 3 months ago

Metallica.     

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I prefer Onyx and Kriss Kross

• Lilly
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I like some older stuff from both bands. I definitely prefer Guns overall. I'm surprised so many people only talking about Appetite here. It's great for sure. But the Illusion albums actually have numerous great songs on them too. I do agree with most people here though, both bands haven't done anything of note in such a long time. Like they were both good before I was born.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Metallica.  But they are both over-rated.  Metallica was awesome for their first two albums...after that it was all downhill.

GNR had a few good songs, that's it.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

80's Metallica but the GN'R album Appetite For Destruction is an absolute classic.

• Andrew
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They both completely turned to shite around the same time and there's really no point in asking about either of them today because they're both wholly irrelevant. They're also completely different. Even in their heyday they sounded nothing alike. "Master of Puppets" and "Appetite for Destruction" are about as different from one another as "Sticky Fingers" and "Paranoid" are. With a few exceptions aside, neither band released anything in the 90s that was really worth listening to, and both are a sad joke 30 years on. Flip a coin really because they both suck and have for decades now. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Its 2020. What does it matter?

• I probably prefer Gun N Roses even though they only made one decent album and I only really play their Greatest Hits Album.  Love early Metallica but can't forgive them for how pointless and boring they have become.

• Iron maiden is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.