I have a 2007 Ford F-150 and it is locked with no power, I have no way of unlocking it since the key was left Inside. Any solutions?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You should have received a wallet card that has the entry code for the numbers under the outside door latch.

• Da
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Go to HVAC supply, get a strap, make a slim Jim 

• fuzzy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

break the smallest window that will give you access to an inside doorhandle.

or

call a tow truck & they'll open it up for you

or

call a car locksmith

or

find a teenager & get him to show you how

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I did that on my car.  A rock opened the window.  It is just glass.Most parking lots have a softball sized boulder you can use to accomplish this.  Usually the smallest window is the cheapest.

CONAN

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

thats why they come with 2 sets of keys

• 2 months ago

Take the title to a Ford dealer parts department and have them cut a cheap non-transponder key that will only open the drivers door. You need the title to prove you own the vehicle and they use the VIN in their factory key cutting machine that uses the VIN to cut the key.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Call a car locksmith.                     

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

call a locksmith then get a copy of the key. seriously dude, who the **** has only one key?

• Goerge
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Pry the door  open up near the window so you can insert a blood pressure cuff in  there and use an unwound metal coat hanger to pull the lock. Don't have a cuff? Use wood shim(s) in the door. Wedge them in there good. Can't gain a purchase on the lock(not the auto-lock, that obviously has no power)? Reach through with the hanger and pull the driver side door handle.

Source(s): Guessing.
  • Wilson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Break a window

Get the key 

Report to your insurance that someone attempted break in

Get the window fixed 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.