sachit asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it possible for me to reach 6 ft tall when I’m 5’9 at 15 ?

I’m worried I ain’t gonna reach that my dad is 5’10 and my moms side is kinda that. What can I do to get taller

Update:

Moms side is kinda tall*

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It is highly unlikely that you will grow even a quarter of an inch taller.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no way to guess your specific height but yes there’s a possibility, most people stop growing when there’re 18-20.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

you could by the time your done fully growing

• Yes, It is possible by regular exercise. 

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes, it is possible that you can reach a height of 6 feet. Scientists with the University of British Columbia, Canada, say one stops growing by age 20.

harrald

• 1 month ago

I say yes just get enough sleep eat healthy and stretch every day. Sleep and your diet are very important for growth and don't worry about how tall you will be you are unique in any height ok your height doest make who you are.

• 1 month ago

Possible, but how probable is hard to say.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

sure just drink lots of milk

• 1 month ago

Yes, it's possible. My nephew was the shortest guy in his class when he graduated high school. Then he kept growing until he was 6'2".  Did your parents measure you when you were little? People usually grow to twice their height at the age of two. If your parents have those measurements, you can estimate your eventual height. 

• 1 month ago

That depends on if you have been following the teachings of Christ and avoiding sin. AMEN. otherwise you can put salt in your shoes like Micheal Jordan

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.