sachit asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is it possible for me to reach 6 ft tall when I’m 5’9 at 15 ?

I’m worried I ain’t gonna reach that my dad is 5’10 and my moms side is kinda that. What can I do to get taller

Moms side is kinda tall*

It is highly unlikely that you will grow even a quarter of an inch taller.

There is no way to guess your specific height but yes there’s a possibility, most people stop growing when there’re 18-20.

• kelvin

you could by the time your done fully growing

• Yes, It is possible by regular exercise. 

Yes, it is possible that you can reach a height of 6 feet. Scientists with the University of British Columbia, Canada, say one stops growing by age 20.

harrald

I say yes just get enough sleep eat healthy and stretch every day. Sleep and your diet are very important for growth and don't worry about how tall you will be you are unique in any height ok your height doest make who you are.

Possible, but how probable is hard to say.

sure just drink lots of milk

Yes, it's possible. My nephew was the shortest guy in his class when he graduated high school. Then he kept growing until he was 6'2".  Did your parents measure you when you were little? People usually grow to twice their height at the age of two. If your parents have those measurements, you can estimate your eventual height. 

That depends on if you have been following the teachings of Christ and avoiding sin. AMEN. otherwise you can put salt in your shoes like Micheal Jordan