Hello . I am 25 old and i have noticed since 19 old till 25 old i felt im weakening and feeling less energytic and power tho i deeply took ?

Hello . I am 25 old and i have noticed since 19 old till 25 old i felt im weakening and feeling less energytic and power tho i deeply took care of my health since even i was healthy since i was a teen used to take suppliments and eat healthy ingrediants but each year i grew i felt like what i said above also add to that i am having hair fall out tho i dont think i have gentic in my family i think jusy my cusin .. when i see my friends they grewing they still looking the same in highschool while me have even gray hairs and hair fall (note : im postive just maybe mild deprission or maybe i dont have ) just i want to know whats wrong and why this happening to me i am even workout and do excersise 

• M.P.

Go to a doctor! Also, work on your language & grammar skills! This passage sounds like jersey guido after a night of drinking at the club (and I'm allowed to say that, I'm from jersey)