Mouse keeps freezing?

So I have a Logitech g703 lightspeed mouse and it’s amazing but recently it freezes and can’t move my mouse this happens when it’s wireless and with a cord, I updated all my drivers, factory reset my pc and even changed my power option and made everything on high performance. I don’t know what to do as my mouse just stops working for a few seconds so I unplug. It and plug it back it then it works then repeats. IDK WHAT TO DO., do I buy a new one?

• ron h

The cord on that mouse is for charging.  Not for operating the mouse. it's ALWAYS wireless.

Rebecca Blacks song Friday is about JFKs assassination 

You are not stating the surface you slide on.  It makes a difference.  I found metal TV tray tables the worst. Mirrors are also bad I am guessing. Shiny plastic too.

.  I uses the free newspaper I get as the surface and there has not been a problem.

You will know immediately if that is the issue.

Maybe you need to clean the connection with a dust cleaner. If it is too old maybe just buying a new mouse would be the answer. 

Did you turn it over and check the bottom? You might just need to clean it. Wipe it off with a damp paper towel or a wet-wipe made for electronics. Sometimes the LED is loose, too. But honestly--it would be probably a lot easier just to buy a new mouse or upgrade your RAM. 

Mouse freeze=computer freezes.Reasons:

1.not enough RAM

2.CPU is too busy with another program.Check also what is running on background.

Have you changed the batteries? Try a different mouse and see if the problem persists.  All the stuff you did is way overkill and it may be that the Logitech mouse is just going bad for some reason. 

If the mouse is still under warranty, then contact Logitech. They'll pay for shipping if they deem the mouse to be broken.

Don't buy a new one just yet. First borrow a corded mouse and test.  If the new mouse also freezes, then you know it's not the mouse itself, but something in the software.  

You said "all drivers" were updated, does this include the graphics card? Many times mice have been known to have issues with graphics and this is why they freeze.  

After all that, if you still find errors, consider buying a new one, or getting this one replaced if under warranty. 

Put it in the microwave to warm it up when it freezes