s asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

Is it morally right for Bernie ecclestone to be having a kid at 89?

Do you think it’s appropriate? Will thus effect the baby’s mental health as it grows up? 

And for the record. Is it possible for him to even get an erection at that age? He must have some seriously strong viagra 

It's neither morally right or wrong. What it is, is absolutely none of your business. 

no the child will grow up without a dad its odd but he has the right if it still works use it

at least he has money........

Neuroscientists(Neurology)in PBS 8-episode presentation in 2019(The Brain)scientists say women should stop having children after their 30th birthday. Men should stop having children by age 35 as may cause autism of child. The degree of inherited intelligence begin to lessen after second child. I found my Birth Certificate and when I was born, I was the fourth child and earned a college degree, but not smart enough to study medicine. My Mom was age 40 and my Dad  was age 48. My three earlier sisters   were very intelligent. My younger brother, fifth child born was smart, but not intelligent enough to attend college or get good jobs. I will never forget my university professor of Anatomy response about my future: " Mr. McDaniel, you are very smart, but in my view, you lack the abundance of functioning brain cells to carry you through the first year of medical school." I am age 85, and I have used nutritional supplements for 25 years and belonged to health clubs for 20 years. I can become sexually excited, lubricate but not produce enough sperm to maintain an erection long enough to have sexual intercourse. Elderly men like me lose important nutrients as one ages, and nutritional supplements have replaced the nutrients my body no longer produces. If interested in nutritional supplements from medical-research papers, visit Life Extension Foundation(www.lef.org). Membership is $75 per year with $75 of free supplements at once. You receive 25% discount on all orders. I have 75% of my original hair, soft skin, and all my parts still work;  I think because I have used nutritional supplements for 25 years.

harrald                                                                                                                                                                

• Mark

"Morally right" LMAO. Charlie Chaplin fathered a child at 83 y.o. Do you think that was wrong, too?

• ron h

It's not morally right to choose to have a child that you KNOW you can't properly support and raise.  Children need 2 parents. 

yeah thats a bit weird

• Marc

It really is none of your business what other people do to procreate and how they do it.  You must be an immature, miserable tw@t.  Get on with your life and stop worrying about other people you freaking loser