Jordon Pickford - Should he play for Euro 2021 or a Different goalie?

Yes.  Everton are playing well at the moment, and will improve further under Ancelotti. Pickford will benefit from his coaching. He has always played well for England, and fits into the system with the creating of goals from out of defence. Plus he also saves penalties!

• F

Not convinced he gives his defence any confidence , but then again , I doubt if the Everton defence gives him confidence.

I’ve not seen a significantly better English keeper.

• Ryan

I don't know would you like a tyrannosaurus rex in your goal?

If Pickford plays,you can kiss goodbye to any chance England have of winning.

No not for me he's too erratic and too similar to Joe Hart.

I would go for Dean Henderson Man.U should recall him and play him(for the good of England-I'm no man.utd fan but needs must) that would boost his confidence sky high.

I rate Burnley's Nick Pope more than Pickford he is a better Penalty stopper and thats Pickfords main plus(init)

One of the big 3 London clubs should buy Pope and give him and us(England fans) a boost.

Good question Steven.(I like a good footy debate ha ha)

yes  Jordan Picford should  definatly  play in the  Euro2021

• August

Who else is there at the moment. He is still young and a very good keeper. Yes pick him 

• Wokaz

No point deciding now, it all depends how everyone plays next season.

At this rate though, I can definitely see Dean Henderson becoming England's number 1 by the time Euro 2021 comes around.