Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My sister's boyfriend beats her?

I'm 13 and my sister is 24 and her boyfriend is 23. But at like very late at night they'll be arguing and sometimes her boyfriend will slap/punch her in the face. Sometimes she'll cry and i hate to see her cry. I want to beat his asss but i can't because he's 23 and he's probably more stronger than me and could easily beat me. So that's why I'm scared to fight him. What should i do? I hate to see my sister getting abused and i can't do anything about it because I'm just a kid.

If there are other adults in the home you absolutely must talk with them about this. Talk to your sister about this. It's not right. There is nothing right about it at all. 

You can call the police. He is committing an assault. You SHOULD call the police.

Call the cops. Get evidence of the hitting. Camera or recording device! Cellphone for instance. Record the fight! 

call the police when that happens

Start by telling your parents.

• martin

Tell grown-ups about it: parents, relatives, neighbors, teachers, counselors, doctors, cops.  It's against the law.

You're 13. How are you hearing their fights late at night? Do you live with them? Do they live with you and your parents? You HAVE to tell someone what is happening. Her boyfriend is a big gutless bully butthead and someone older and stronger should put him in his place!

That is why Cain took the jaw bone of an *** and struck the skull of his brother Abel for a killing blow. Weapons don't care who is holding them or who is getting hit, they only care about the proper application of force. At 24 your sister can take care of herself and at 13 you only know half of the story you are making up. Who knows what she does to him that you don't see? If there is a concern you should talk to an adult you trust, who should then talk to the couple before involving outsiders.