if my corp owe money to the irs and i am broke ?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    If the corporation owes taxes withheld from employee's wages you will be assessed a penalty equal to the taxes wihheld but not paid over. This will haunt you for the next ten years.

  • martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    This may be a case for bankruptcy, but if it's only owed to the IRS, they can negotiate payments to suit you through the future.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.