What is your favorite cooking oil?

Mine is olive oil, I love it! :)

Depends on what you cook. I use olive oil for the taste but rarely cook with it. I use canola for cooking at lower temperatures and peanut oil for cooking at high temperatures, such as for stir-frying. Rarely, I will flavor with sesame oil.

• F

Olive oil is generally not good for frying. I normally use sunflower oil.

Supermarkets cheapest oil, labelled as vegetable oil , is normally rapeseed oil (in UK anyway), which is very healthy , close to olive oil for composition of saturated fats etc.

I always cook food with olive oil and mustard oil as they are very healthy oils. 

I only use grapeseed oil to cook with. I have many olive oils, some extra Virgin olive oils, which are too delicate to use during high heat cooking. Regular olive oil is good for low temp cooking.

I prefer to flavor my food with olive oils, not cook with them.

Olive Oil and Canola Oil both are best for cooking.

I use canola oil for cooking but in salad oder other cold dishes i use olive oil. 

Castrol GTX           .

• CB

Olive oil is my go-to - rarely use anything else unless canola to deep fry on rare occasions and to wipe down non-stick skillets or bbq grates.

• denise

Just a basic vegetable oil for general frying.

Maybe a basic olive oil for more delicate cooking.

• Mier

I use olive oil as well. When I go to restaurants or even at home I pour in on my bread often times too. I use vegetable oil as well.