Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which Zodiac element has the BEST looking women?

Between Fire, Earth, Air, and Water signs, which has the BEST looking women? Please don’t base the element off of one sign that is in it, and the others you don’t find as attractive.

Air, MOSTLY. Libra and Gemini have beautiful women, Aquarius are a bit weird looking in my opinion. Water signs also.

I would go with Air 

but because Aquarius is an Air sign, I’m not. Water or Earth signs come in a close second for me.

I don't know what astrology **** you are reading...but Libra trash are ******* UGLY. Them hoes got pimples & sores all over their face,  crooked stained teeth, overweight, nappy thin hair, grimacing faces, pear shaped bodies,  and are insecure AF. 

My crush is Aquarius. She is so beautiful. She is Asian with cute features with fair skin. She looks like korean actress. Her hair is black shiny. When I saw this question in Yahoo answers I immediately wanna find her zodiac in google and she is Aquarius. I am Taurus though 😁

fire signs! they loving looking good in public and love taking care of themselves to impress people. 

It depends on your definition of attractive.

Fire Signs have athletic and sporty women.

Water Signs have feminine and sensitive women.

Air Signs have charming and fashionable women.

Earth Signs have reserved and classy women.

I am an Air Sign, a Libra.

I cannot give “the best” because I am more concerned about compatibility than physical looks. This is because no matter have attractive a women is, she is going to look like a monster if her personality constantly clashes with yours. I cannot pick one because I am a Libra and I am indecisive as hell. However, I am intelligent enough and fashionable enough to understand that make-up and/or plastic surgery can make anyone beautiful.

I guess I’ll go with fire signs since I’m one.

Water signs only. I don't like fire and air. Way to insensitive for my liking. They think it's ok and acceptable to hurt our feelings and are insensitive of it and act like it's no big deal. Well we have the right to refuse to be around them because of it. Plus they are super dominating and want everything done their way and they don't ever consider you and what you might want. Lol.. Just wtf is that.. How the **** does that work exactly. I wouldn't want to argue with them and I actually prefer doing things my way so I'd cut them and their third parties the fu k out of the picture and for good. I'm not playing their bs games. I don't like trust respect or except them either so wtf now. Never have and never will. That's the main reasons I can think of of why I hate fire and air signs. I'm sure there's more tho. 

Fire signs are all hot, especially Leos. I never fail to fall in love with an Leo or Sagittarius’s beautiful heart or an Aries passion. Great looks and personality.

they probably all do