Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I'm 14 and my mom kicked me out of the house?

I'm 14 and got kicked out because i was smoking weed and snorting crack. She just kicked me out a few hours ago and i don't have no where to go! Does anybody have suggestions where i should go? There is a hotel close to our house and i might walk down there and stay there for a while. She kicked me out for 2 weeks by the way. So I'mma have to stay somewhere for 2 weeks. I really hope that the hotel down my house lets me get a room for 2 weeks.

Troll warning....

I believed that every parent is different but I think that your mom was a little too harsh to just kick you out the house instead of sending you off to rehab so you can improve your behavior. I still can't blame her for doing this because you shouldn't be doing this at that age and not realizing the consequences behind those actions. You should've wait until you're 18 or older so you're not under parents consent. I can judge you because I didn't do weed nor crack at that age. I only did weed when I was 19. Not crack. I won't talk down to you because you're not a dog, you're a human being like everyone else. Take care sweetie.

• KTJoe

I don't believe it, if anything parents caught you smoking one of their cigarettes, teens are so full of drama.  I recommend you relax watch that old fashion cable TV, play that ancient PS-3 or XBOX heck mow the lawn. Bored fourteen you have idle mind syndrome. 

Drugs are not the way I was born in a crack house meth every where by age 16 I was smokin meth snorting it doin cocaine heroin you name it I overdosed 6 times and my mom passed away do to overdose when I was 17 in and outta foster care all because of drugs I destroyed my life with it I was homeless with no where to go many times and it was all because I wanted to get high I had no structure in my life I had to build that up myself if I were you I would stop that bullshit I promise you you will end up nowhere in life. Please tell your family you are sorry and you are willing to do whatever it takes to come back being homeless is so hard especially being a teen it's no fun and a hotel cost a lot of money. At least you have food and a bed at your home please be safe and do back

Stay with other relatives.

talk to the police about it and stop smoking that garbage, all it does is get you in trouble

Go and report her to the police. You'll return quickly. 

Yes, you can come to my house.  I'll get the spare room ready.

The last time you posted this you never showed up.

BS story. Snorting crack isn’t possible lmao. Most 14 year olds don’t even have the balls to smoke weed. Regardless, you have to be 18 to book a hotel room. 

Find the local chapter of Antifa in your area and join up with them.