Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Do UK left wing opponents of Trump also oppose the Americans who. voted for him?

and if yes what action will they take against them or him? 

I have seen interviews on television with Trump supporters. They are mostly uneducated with a limited perspective on the world. I just wish education was better in the US. 

I feel sorry for people gullible enough to support Trump, have they not actually listened to the crap that comes out of his mouth or the nonsense he writes on Twitter?

• Are there no liberal or right wing opponents of D'Orange Chump? I am most definitely not left wing but, I opposed him before he was even elected and the reason was, he is a misogynistic, ignorant, lying oaf!

All the Americans I meet claim they never voted for him. The only action required will be the people coming to their senses at the ballot box, which shouldn't be too difficult given the mismanagement of the Covid crisis.

I don’t oppose those who voted for Trump.

I do oppose those who, having seen 4 years of Trump presidency, still intend to vote for Trump. They are either white supremacist racists or morons.

• gerald

Left wing ? Like its a disease says it all about you and why one would oppose you and why the world is dying before our eyes 

• Tavy

Very little people care here in the U.K. 2 minutes on main news and then we move on.