Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Queen Elizabeth or Princess Margaret ?

Who do you think was more beautiful ? In my personal opinion i think Princess Margaret was more beautiful and she also had this sex appeal! 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Neither were noted as being raving beauties, although they were pleasant enough looking in their prime. They were known for their royal titles more so than for their beauty. Their Germanic and royally inbred ancestry helped determine their looks. However, although very Germanic in ancestry, Princess Margaret’s husband once described her as looking like a Jewish manicurist. 

• 1 month ago

Of the two sisters, Princess Margaret definitely grew up to have the looks - I don't know where that came from because neither of her parents was good looking - for sure the Queen Mother was very much a puddin'!!   However in later life, she lost all that!!

Margaret certainly had an Audrey Hepburn look at one point.   I do think she was more able to follow the fashion of the time, than HM was/is.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

margaret got the looks in the family

• 1 month ago

Margaret was a pretty girl in a French way. Very French. In her 20's she really, really, looked like a pretty little French woman. 

HM has a more regal look and bearing than her sister did. Also, a much more charming smile. HM was more attractive than Margaret when they laughed.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rico
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Elizabeth is a goddess and immortal. Goddesses are always more beautiful than mere mortals. 

• 1 month ago

Yes, she had bigger t!ts.

• 1 month ago

They were both very beautiful women, but i think Margaret just shaded it until her lifestyle caught up.  But Princess Anne was much more beautiful than either of them and at 70 in August, she still is.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They both were beautiful women but Margaret cared more about style and glamour.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Margaret was always the glamorous one, but she didn't age particularly well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.