Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Massive enough        

• 1 month ago

He looks very tall  Should pull his pants up.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He does look quite tall, but it could be an illusion if she's short and the picture is being taken from a low angle. I'm not thinking that's the case, though because of how his shirt isn't nearly long enough to cover the length of his torso, meaning he probably has a very long torso, his low-rise jeans that he's sagging notwithstanding. The height of the other two guys in the picture in respect to him and the archway tend to support that he's likely very tall and it's not just a photographic illusion, but then the girl in the background must be rather tall for a girl, because if she's not, that's an unusually low archway and he's not as tall as he appears there.

If by "massive" you're referring to his penis size, I can't say for sure. I don't see any huge bulge, but there's clearly enough penis in there to hold up his pants because it's obvious that the back of his pants is under the curve of his butt such that with his belt resting squarely on the top of his penis the outward bulge of his penis is literally the only thing that's keeping his pants from dropping to the floor.

By the way, where did he find those retro jeans? The last time I saw jeans with a rise that low was 15 or 20 years ago. Obviously, the picture's not that old since she's got that iPhone in her hand. And he's really leaning into the retro by sagging them like that, but if he's very tall, he might be doing that because the jeans aren't long enough for him, because he has a hard time finding jeans long enough and often has to buy jeans that are too short. But because of how low-rise his jeans are and how he's sagging them and with that chunky belt and that haircut, if not for her iPhone, I'd think that picture was taken in the late '90s or early '00s.

• 1 month ago

He is weak now but he has Gomba in him (well hes fcuking strong he just looks weak steroid arm wrestlers no match, was gonna go for most pull ups in world in 1 minute )

Source(s): 2/3 up the gomba ladder at least
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

UNKNOWN BUT HIS PANTS ARE WAY TOO LOW..

• 1 month ago

He’s very large 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.