If all it takes to know what the true religion is is to test it out with a few indicators, why do most not do it but claim they do?

just sayin

People will generally do anything to get rid of their cognitive dissonance, even resort to logical fallacies, like the atheists do.  Most of us would rather rationalize our beliefs than rethink them.

To be fair, some people confuse their feelings with spiritual experiences -- they think they have experienced God.  Of course millions DO experience God for themselves every year, but that is beside the point.

• sarah

(Matthew 25:34-40) 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right: ‘Come, you who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and you received me hospitably; 36 naked and you clothed me. I fell sick and you looked after me. I was in prison and you visited me.’ 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ 

• A

It's easier to just claim to have faith than actually express it with work. Though the scriptures do warn that such a stance is worthless. (James 2:17)

• Wundt

When James Randi offered $1,000,000 to anyone who could provide definitive evidence of the supernatural most prominent psychics (e.g. Sylvia Browne, Rosemary Altea, John Edward) refused to accept the challenge or backed out after accepting.  The only reasonable conclusion is that they knew they would be unable to demonstrate their powers in an objective test.  

The similar challenges to religion to present a testable hypothesis of either the existence of God or that their religion is the 'true' religion, has always resulted in vague claims, moving goalposts, or denials about their failings.

• If you want to know what the true religion is, you don't have to use the satellite navigator, because it will take you astray?

I told you many times religious, there is only a test bench, and it is to read the word of God on the holy bible, and after praying to God, for 20/30/40 minutes a day for a time.

God always responds to those who pray to Him, it will be He Himself who will give the right way, on the true Christian religion to follow.

• Pyrus

If all it takes to know what the true religion is is to test it out with a few indicators, then why do most not believe us when we do and show them empirical evidence? Just sayin'

The Bible is the truth.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death.

THE INDICATOR IS JESUS...GOD IS THREE IN ONE AND HE IS IN ALL TRINITY CHURCHES!!