Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

For anybody who supports confederate statues?

Why didn't I hear any of you complain when the statue of Saddam Hussein was taken down in the Iraq War?

Sadly, trump  and his cult are  more concerned about dead Confederate troops than they are about live American troops.

Sweetie, That was in Iraq. Do TRY and keep up.

Because i was 2 years old

• Bill

I complained about the Iraq war plenty back when it was going on. I still believe George Bush should have been prosecuted for lying about WMD's in Iraq. 

That wasn't in America and Saddam wasn't a confederate.

Liberals supported Saddam and cried when he was executed.

• Greg

As a conservative, I support Saddam Hussein. I think he's awesome. It's Biden and the people who are worthwhile that I can't tolerate.

"Art as a means to truth or knowledge. One of the things that has been alleged to be the purpose of art is its cognitive function: art as a means to the acquisition of truth. Art has even been called the avenue to the highest knowledge available to humans and to a kind of knowledge impossible of attainment by any other means."

I was not aware he was a Confederate