How many major life events have you had happen?

Where you became seriously injured or almost died. Is this normal for one person- raped/set on fire, shot, and accident?

THAT IS ALOT OF STUFF U WENT THROUGH...MY PARENTS DIED LONG AGO IN 70S AND THAT was so painful...I have one uncle left..and one aunt..GOD HAS SAVED MY LIFE 3 TIMES BY USING ANGELS.

• Jesere

I don't know what normal is.......

1970.......10 days prior  to my 14th birthday I witnessed part of the beating my father gave my mom which killed her. 

I caught on fire because I stood to close to the gas heater.1975.......had a reaction to one of the many shots we got in bootcamp, in the ambulance  I  had a cardiac arrest, they got my heart started.   1976......raped when I was stationed in Chicago, training to be a Corpsman,  the Navy's medics.1982....husband beat me, tried to kill me and took our 3 1/2 year old daughter and disappeared,  t ook me 21 ears to find her. 1990....got hit by an 18 wheeler, had to go live with mom and dad....took a year to recover 

Seriously injured / Almost died - yes several times

Raped - several have tried however none succeeded. 

Set on fire - no but my ex sister in law's bra did once.

Gunshot victim - no but a neighbor in 2009 or so shot an intruder. 

Accident - many of varying seriousness. 

You'd have to list them.   I have had major surgery.   I have lost my job in my 40's when I had worked there for 23 years.   My dad committed suicide in the 80's.