Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

50,000 new cases on 7/1. When Trump said on Feb 26 that there would be close to zero cases “in a few days,” did you believe him?

“Again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

• y

Take a bow, traveling the country for these protests, to spread the infection, then take it back to where they came from. Has been a very effective strategy for the left.  It's a pity they need to hurt the country and potentially millions of citizens, so they even have a shot at getting back into power.

Those number are fake news.  Covid-19 is over.   The warm weather has killed it off quite a bit and hydroxychloroquine as a preventative helped too.  Trump 2020.  What a stable genius.

• kswck2

Ah, so he is incompetant because he got that one wrong? 

Zero new cases in my County...and only 3 total since this crap started...

- and Coincidentally enough Zero BLM Riots/Protests here too...

• joshua

II’m not a trump supporter (shouldn’t have to say that just to have an opinion but tribal politics so it is what it is) BUT.....

I don’t know anyone who has died from this disease. I don’t even know anyone who knows someone who’s died from covid.....I look at what’s coming from the government, the CDC and their information on covid is contradicting, confusing and all over the place. I see the people out of work, struggling to survive. 

This is far more complicated then you make it out to be and the problem isn’t trump, it’s our institutions. All of them lie to us, they all spread false or contradicting information and even faucci admittedly lies about mask. People don’t trust the information we’re getting and for good reason that you can’t refute

You’re also completely dismissing the economy and the job market. Do you think by taking a tribal position on this. How many people do you think have died as a result of this shutdown? Those who lost their jobs and with it, their health insurance? During the 08 economic crash over 500 thousand people died of treatable cancer because they lost their healthcare coverage. 

Then Democrats urged tens of thousands of people to protest and riot with no social distancing. Being outside reduces your risk it does not eliminate it.

• Strega

Trump says a lot of shitt that isn't true.

Fatality rate fell below 1%... I bet THAT pisses you off.