Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Have you been out in public and wanted to punch somebody in the face for not following the COVID guidlines?

Yesterday I was checking out at the grocery store and some guy behind me was not wearing a mask, not staying behind the lines marked for 6ft, and he was coughing.

Then there was another time I was out and some guy was at an ATM LICKING his FINGERS while counting money

Fortunately most people here are compliant with masks and social distancing but cases are rising. I think that there should be more enforcement of the rules.

• Random

I agree.  Those people are terrible.  They're among the most inconsiderate, selfish, ignorant people on the planet.  I honestly hope that they do get sick so we can maybe clean some of their stupid out of the gene pool.

Mind your own business and try to enjoy your life instead of living in fear and hysteria. 

No, because it's none of my business, and none of yours.   Wear a mask and mind your own business.