Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you look at everything happening today—the protests, the social changes, the leap forward in civil rights—but all you see is "looters"?

Does that suggest you're a racist?

Most of the looters I've seen in vids are the same race as myself, Caucasian. So I guess that makes me a self-hating white person. 

• y

I see protests, looting, vandalism, statements that do not line up with facts, destruction, threats of violence and then violence. I see some, usually in liberal areas, giving in to mob threats, giving them what they want like CHAD and in NY. While I also see violent crimes in these same areas increasing at dramatic rates. I see twice as many unarmed whites shot by cops then blacks last year. I see more cops shot by blacks then people shot by cops last year. I hear claims that we are still hanging and lynching black folk yet I see statements from law abiding blacks that counter those sorts of statements. 

I don't see looters, I see an army fighting for the left to regain some of their power, fighting based on hearsay and past truths, being used as pawns in the lefts political war.

• Kieth

The upswing in civil rights awareness is monumental, but it is being defeated by the riots.

The media is running this show, for who?

So "its ok when libs do it." Lone star "patriot" 2020.

Source(s): The op

You are missing the skyrocketing murder rate in American cities as the Democrat War on the Police continues.

Was Seattle’s CHOP your idea of a Utopia? What was accomplished.

White people are not the reason black men shoot each other!

There is no leap forward in civil rights 

Their is a degradation in law and order and an attack on civil rights 

I ask you, is there anything that does NOT suggest to libs that one is racist?