Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If you look at everything happening today—the protests, the social changes, the leap forward in civil rights—but all you see is "looters"?

Does that suggest you're a racist?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most of the looters I've seen in vids are the same race as myself, Caucasian. So I guess that makes me a self-hating white person. 

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I see protests, looting, vandalism, statements that do not line up with facts, destruction, threats of violence and then violence. I see some, usually in liberal areas, giving in to mob threats, giving them what they want like CHAD and in NY. While I also see violent crimes in these same areas increasing at dramatic rates. I see twice as many unarmed whites shot by cops then blacks last year. I see more cops shot by blacks then people shot by cops last year. I hear claims that we are still hanging and lynching black folk yet I see statements from law abiding blacks that counter those sorts of statements. 

I don't see looters, I see an army fighting for the left to regain some of their power, fighting based on hearsay and past truths, being used as pawns in the lefts political war.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The upswing in civil rights awareness is monumental, but it is being defeated by the riots.

• 1 month ago

The media is running this show, for who?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So "its ok when libs do it." Lone star "patriot" 2020.

Source(s): The op
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are missing the skyrocketing murder rate in American cities as the Democrat War on the Police continues.

Was Seattle’s CHOP your idea of a Utopia? What was accomplished.

White people are not the reason black men shoot each other!

• 1 month ago

There is no leap forward in civil rights 

Their is a degradation in law and order and an attack on civil rights 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I ask you, is there anything that does NOT suggest to libs that one is racist? 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.