Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Where to buy the Bible in a town? :#+ Can you collect one from the church? ?

• Juli

You can get one pretty easy if you want one.

Whatever you do, stay away from the jehovah's witnesses NWT.

They wrote it themselves and it's a train wreck.

• Paul

Any large bookstore will have a section of religious books, including Bibles.

• sarah

you can go to the web site www.jw.org they are free, read it to you and even have books on the end of the world, revelation and creation.

• Ray J

I'm a cheap bastard; I get mine at the dollar store.

Churches frequently give them for a donation. Otherwise, any book store or online.

• Den B7

Contrary to popular belief, churches don't use bibles anymore. It's all online now.

But you can buy a bible at Sam's Book Nook on River Street.

Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

Any church worth its salt would give you one free of charge.  Also, any Christian that you know would probably give you one of theirs if you asked.   If bookstores are open, they all have them in the religion section.  It's still probably the #1 bestseller.  I recommend New King James version and suggest starting in the New Testament; Gospel of John first.   May God bless you.  I asked Jesus Christ into my life many years ago and He has blessed me a lot as well as given me assurance of a home in heaven. 

You can purchase a Bible at any Christian book store in the U.S.

• Scott

You can buy a Bible at a Christian bookstore. But most people simply download the app for their iPhone or android.