Do you ever feel like a prawn in the great chess board of life?

Do I feel like a shrimp relative?  No, why would I.  Or is that a snarky reference to my height -- 5'2" --?

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian

No. I may feel like the queen, but never the prawn.(where does the prawn go on a chessboard?)

Crustacean chess?

Hey, prawns are crustaceans too...

• Davros

No.

I feel more like a prawn on the great cheese board of life.

No I feel like I was a dice from backgammon that got mixed into the box by accident. Also it is Pawn.

I don't feel like a pawn or a prawn.  I am going to heaven all and only because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  Here is the truth: The Lord Jesus Christ is God. Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, or not. The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell.

.

Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ means being forgiven all sins past and future and means going to heaven. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing on Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

African Americans should feel that way

• Den B7

A crayfish maybe, but not a prawn.

It's a pawn.  A prawn is some kind of sea creature.   And if I am a pawn, God's doing the moving around the board (of me).  So I'm all right with that.