Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberals, what suggestions do you have to rename Columbus Ohio?

Columbus represents the patriarchy, oppression, and divisiveness.  Lets end racism and celebrate the theme of diversity and inclusion.

With that in mind I have:

Wankerville

Wokeanda

Liberelistan

SoyvietUnion

What are your suggestions?

Stalingrad.... they like that.... or Obongo City

• James

How about rename it after someone who actually set foot on the continent. Perhaps American patriot and astronaut, John Glenn.

Malcom X Ohio.

Odd how these things seem to work in cycles.... Way back in the 1990s, when what we know today as the "PC Movement" was being hijacked by Clinton Boomers to rewrite histories and dictionaries, activist groups in OH proposed the same...

It was mostly groups of university students, so I'm guessing the same "movement" occurred in the '70s as well..

In any case, I suggested back then (and still propose today) that the city be re-named "Griffin, OH" after Archie Griffin...

The Age of Exploration is loaded with a number of big names...but last I checked the world has still only produced ONE two-time Heisman Trophy winner...

Wibs! I don't care if they rename it or not.

Prison Mike, Ohio