Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

who accent you like British or American? ?

I am speak in British accent 

• Girl

There isn’t a single accent in Britain. Different regions within Britain have different accents and dialects. I assume you are speaking of Recieved Pronunciation. But I don’t like anything better both are unique in their own ways, from state to state to America and region to region to Britain, I think they all have their own beauty and carry their own classiness.

American....some British people can't even speak the language.

You could not possibly be  British...Brits don't talk like that.You sound more like someone who speaks broken English. "I AM SPEAK IN BRITISH ACCENT"?   MAKES NO SENSE.  WHO ACCENT?  You have to be from the middle east.

• Guber

I like British accents.

British accents on women is a complete and total turn off;  I used to like the British accent on men but lately, it's become too whiny

Depends more on the person than accent .. I'm familiar with both.