which country is most prone to earthquakes in the world?

in your opinion

Japan has the worst earthquakes in the world.  In 2011 they had a terrible earthquake that killed thousands of people, followed by a tsunami that killed even more hundreds, AND destroyed a nuclear reactor that they don't even know how to clean up!

Japan also has 452 volcanoes!  It's a beautiful country but it's just as well I don't live there.  8^<

INSIDER MONKEY's "Lists: The 11 Countries with the Most See Earthquakes.

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/the-11-countrie...

The countries in the Pacific Rim are all earthquake prone.

Chile, Ecuador, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia, Iran, Turkey, etc. are known as "some of the most earthquake-prone countries in the world".

Japan is just one of them...although there was an earthquake just a couple of hours ago. It was about Seismic intensity of 2, so I didn't mind. 

(In Japan, we get about dozens of earthquakes a day, including those too small for humans to perceive. I can't pay attention to every single one of them.

Personally, I'm especially concerned about the area around China's Sichuan province, Iran or Turkey, New Zealand, Chile, Indonesia, the Philippines 

It is especially heartbreaking to see the earthquake damage in these countries and religion.

And in Japan, news of earthquakes in these countries is quickly reported.

That is why, In 1960, there was a huge earthquake in Chile that sent a tsunami that swept over the Pacific Rim countries and caused damage.

And lastly, I have a favor to ask of you.

Suppose you experience an earthquake. Even if the shaking is small, if it lasts for a long time (more than 2 or 3 minutes), you should evacuate.

Evacuate immediately, especially if you are within a few miles of the sea or a river flowing into the sea.

In June 1896, an earthquake measuring 8.2-8.5 on the Richter scale occurred off the northeast coast of Japan.

The quake lasted so long, but the shaking was so mild that almost no one in the area felt threatened. It didn't. Then the huge tsunami that followed killed many people and swept away large areas of land and the land was cleared.

There are many people who were taught a lesson from this.

Even if the shaking is small, if it lasts for a long time, this earthquake is big, so evacuate.

If you are reading this, please remember this lesson.

Will you promise me this? Whenever an earthquake shakes for a long time, you must evacuate.

Promise me that you will. Earthquakes are a part of life, but disaster damage is a tragedy.

Japan is most prone to earthquake 

• Mike

The country with the most recorded earthquakes per year is Indonesia.

• Bill-M

Japan.   I lived there for three years.   Earthquakes all the time.  Mostly small ones.

Japan, along with Russia, Tibet India Pakistan China Italy Spain France New Zealand, the United States States Peru., Colombia,Argentina, Chile. Haiti, Dominican Republic, Mexico.  

The east coast of the United can and has had earthquakes in the last decade. Oklahoma was having more earthquakes per day than California.. That may have gone down because fracking has stopped or been reduced in much of Oklahoma, but not entirely.  I LIVE in central OK. I do know what I am talking about. 

Source(s): B.S. and M.S. in geology.

California is well known to be in a threat for an earthquake .

Either Quakistan or the island nation of Tremór.  

• Mog

Japan.