Mouse sometimes freezes?

So i have a semi-corded mouse so basically its a cord that you can take off if you want to, its a logitech g703 lightspeed and i play games but recently my mouse kept freezing occasionally so i have to unplug the cord and plug it back in! i dont know what to do, i have factory reset, check for virsus, updated all my drivers, and i even bought a new mouse, i thought my old one was faulty so i got a new mouse that was the same model the logitech g703 lightspeed and its happening again, it keeps freezing!! what do i do?

first, you delete the driver entirely and use the microsoft one [with the cord plugged in].  then you reinstall the logitech driver from the disk or website they sent you.

note that it may be the driver hasn't been updated for latest Win 10 patch ... if that's the problem, logitech should push a revised driver within a few days