Do you as I do hope the NFL folds and goes out of business?

And then the players will be forced to go get their $10 an hour job

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would laugh my head off

• 1 month ago

I like football but I like the controversy. I personally wish that players wouldn't use the field to make political statements. I personally don't support kneeling so I will ignore those who do.

Source(s): I don't think those who do oppose it should he made to feel guilty and called racist
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I heard one of the players got constipated

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I could care less. Neanderthal spectator activity for low IQ, fat, couch potato ‘mercans, like baseball and nascar. Glad to see it go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not want it to fold up. I like football.

• 1 month ago

No I don't hope that.Be realistic it won't happen.Yet I believe that the NFL and its players are going to get a reality check this year.Profits are not going to be as big as years back. This is just a personal opinion but i do believe viewership will decline

• Yes- a league that generates $40bn a year that is run by billionaires is going to go under.  It's not as if Donald Trump is an owner (in which case, I'd totally buy that team having money issues).

• 1 month ago

No.  I like football.  And I like that the players are paid their due since they're the ones producing the actual product and making oodles of money for the industry.  The only bad part about that is that a lot of people who get rich young and fast aren't ready for it and end up wasting the money.

• 1 month ago

Then where will you work?

• 1 month ago

No.  Why would you wish anyone to lose a job they've worked their entire life for?  They may be overpaid, but that is horrible to wish such things on someone.  You'd also put tens of thousands of non-high paid workers.  Just a few:  Trainers; cameramen; set up crews; concessions; parking attendants; security/ushers; local bartenders and servers.......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.