Do you as I do hope the NFL folds and goes out of business?

And then the players will be forced to go get their $10 an hour job

I would laugh my head off

I like football but I like the controversy. I personally wish that players wouldn't use the field to make political statements. I personally don't support kneeling so I will ignore those who do.

Source(s): I don't think those who do oppose it should he made to feel guilty and called racist

I heard one of the players got constipated

I could care less. Neanderthal spectator activity for low IQ, fat, couch potato ‘mercans, like baseball and nascar. Glad to see it go.

• Kathy

I do not want it to fold up. I like football.

No I don't hope that.Be realistic it won't happen.Yet I believe that the NFL and its players are going to get a reality check this year.Profits are not going to be as big as years back. This is just a personal opinion but i do believe viewership will decline

• Yes- a league that generates $40bn a year that is run by billionaires is going to go under.  It's not as if Donald Trump is an owner (in which case, I'd totally buy that team having money issues).

No.  I like football.  And I like that the players are paid their due since they're the ones producing the actual product and making oodles of money for the industry.  The only bad part about that is that a lot of people who get rich young and fast aren't ready for it and end up wasting the money.

Then where will you work?

No.  Why would you wish anyone to lose a job they've worked their entire life for?  They may be overpaid, but that is horrible to wish such things on someone.  You'd also put tens of thousands of non-high paid workers.  Just a few:  Trainers; cameramen; set up crews; concessions; parking attendants; security/ushers; local bartenders and servers.......