Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

What is the best thing to sell on e-bay if your main income is a very low income?

Wanted to sell on e-bay but have no credit cards and the main income is something like $945 a month if you include food stamps.What are some good things to sell that won't put me out of budget?

Put you out of budget?  you are selling on ebay to INCREASE your income/budget, not reduce it.

Your goal should be to make so much money that you don't qualify for welfare and you can support your family. 

• Cisco

I do a little ebay selling, I live by college students they always throwing good stuff away, I sold an Amazon media remote this morning, sold for $12, after shipping cost and seller fees I made like a $7/8 profit. If I got my hands on a bunch of Iclickers 2 I'll be making good money, they sell fast. I can't help you I'm not a power seller. I would assume cellphone accessories and electronics 

Its very hard to make money selling on ebay. I did a few things about 20 years ago but if it was easy everyone would be doing it and there would be no profit.

Between ebay fees and paypal fees, there is almost nothing left for profit.