Why do blacks make EVERYTHING about race?

Nowadays, literally EVERYTHING! I've been called out being a racist over 10x just this week over NOTHING!!!

I've always believed racism is act of holding back or denying  of goods, services,  or even the humanity of another

based on their genetic or cultural heritage. 

I don't believe that you have hurtful racist thoughts, you have bad actions.

People telling you otherwise are trying to control you or the conversation.  

not all of them think like that. So still keep an open mind when coming across other black people. And don't do something just to test them to see if they'll react and call you racist

• Matt

it is not blacks but white marxists/liberals that constantly make every issue a race issue

Because it's an effective manipulative tool

I don't know. I haven't been called a racist ever in my life. But I have never done anything to warrant being called a racist, other than being white.