Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

is it not strange that the news media has not reported anything hardly about Minneapolis after it was nearly destroyed by rioters?

like i heard that it looked like a war zone....but why CNN or not even Fox has been following up with updates about its recovery at least? in fact why the riots and damage done was immediately dropped in early June?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

They are off to  a different place to stir up trouble. They have run it to death  is not a big news story any more

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

the rioting and looting stopped once

the officers responsible were arrested

and thrown into jail on murder charges

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The Jews control the media.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

All over a couple of dead criminals, strange times

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nothing more to see. Three old Republicans with fire hoses just cleaned it all out. 

• bil
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

So, how could Minneapolis be destroyed by 'peaceful protestors?' You need to watch the NEWSHOUR™ on PBS without Jim Lehrer anymore. And get your mind right.

Source(s): The always accurate Democrat press has reported NO violence - including the attacks on the Church right across the street from the White House.
  • Kevin
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

They're reporting the Minnesota governor now expects money from you and I to repair the damages.  I say, "Chew on your stolen TV's".  

• However,  the states are increasing coronavirus because of their cry. It has been proven by tests. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Some parts of the revolution will forever remain a mystery, not unlike the events of 9/11/2001.

• John W
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The rioting and looting stopped once the neocons and white supremacists responsible were arrested.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.