chances of getting pregnant? protected sex 10 days before period?

had protected sex today. he came in me with the condom on; no breaks no tears, he even squeezed it to show me nothing could come out after LMAO. my ovulation was about 4-5 days ago. is it possible to get pregnant? :<

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    The Planned Parenthood website says that condoms are 98% effective at preventing pregnancy when used properly.  So, that leaves you a 2% chance when you have sex with a condom during the time you are fertile.  Condoms are usually lubricated with a spermicide which also adds to their effectiveness by killing any sperm cells that happen to get through a tiny perforation.  You should discuss contraceptive methods with your gynecologist to find out how you can have sex while guaranteeing a 0% chance of pregnancy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.