Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Cons: Why do only black lives matter?

Other races don't matter?

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Lives matter.

The people who insincerely mouth the mantra of "black lives matter" only really care about black deaths they can use to advance a political agenda.

They've never cared about the lives of those black people, or their victims.  Just their deaths.

Remember all that BLM outrage over the 16 y.o. black teen who was murdered in CHOP/CHAZ?  Of course not, because there was none.

It didn't advance the political agenda.

• 4 weeks ago

All lives matter. There’s oppression towards all races in different parts of the world. 

If the Atlantic slave trade and colonisation had not of occurred then none of this would be happening right now. 

It’s just a shame the average everyday white person of today is having to feel the unwanted guilt of the atrocities their ancestors committed hundreds of years ago. Whenever we want to speak up we automatically get branded racist just because we happen to be the majority instead of the minority. 

Let’s put it i it prospective. If George Floyd happened to be white and it was a black cop that killed him, would there be just as much public outrage? 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no lives matter everyone should get killed

Source(s): no
  • 4 weeks ago

Tbh, what about us Latinos/Hispanics?? , I understand that we aren't considered a race but we have cultures, native languages and also face discrimination, but it seems like in America it's all black and white. I feel like the Caucasians are scared of us bc we are different  and the African Americans ignore us because "we don't suffer as much". 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

my eyes were gouged out as a child by black slave traders because i am white

• 4 weeks ago

Because they’re getting killed more or are more likely to be victims of police brutality 

• r
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

cause their getting killed more then others. not right

• 4 weeks ago

I think the phrase should read "black lives matter too". As they are all humans like every other person of colour and matter too just like everyone else. 

• 4 weeks ago

It's a complicated matter. Initially, Black Lives Matter (BLM) as a movement was started to protest police brutality and killings of black people. This was justified at the time as black people were certainly disproportionately subjected to abuse by the police.

However, things have changed. Black people are no longer disproportionately discriminated. More white people die in police interactions than black. This is despite the fact that black people perpetrate disproportionately more violent crime than other races. 

However BLM as a movement has not changed its stance. It can be argued that they don't have to. They started as an advocacy for black victims, and have every right to remain that way. However they have started attacking others for expressing advocacy for other racial groups because they feel it diminishes their own message/victimhood.

That's why only black lives matter. Because if anyone else matters, they feel they matter less.

• 4 weeks ago

Show me where someone stated that only black lives matter.....

• Greg
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Cons think that only black lives matter because they are racist white people who don't care about anybody else.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.