Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Armageddon is an all out race war. Because they rejected Jesus on the grounds of his race. God will retaliate based on racism. Okay?

Matthew 25:43 says that God will retaliate against the very same people who have rejected Jesus on the grounds of his race.

Therefore, God will also reject them on the grounds of their race by exterminating them from off the face of the earth.

Consequently, Armageddon is an all out race war and racial bloodbath, which will result in the ALL OUT GENOCIDE of Americans (Revelation 18:8) and the Britannic peoples in Revelation 17:16.

Contrary to 2 Peter 3:9 God does not want all people to be saved, because the vessels of destruction have been predestined for destruction since the foundation of the world, according to Romans 9:22 and Revelation 13:8.

Despite Galatians 3:28 (which is too often misinterpreted) the idea of "No Jew, or Gentile" does nothing at all to refute the Truth elsewhere in the Bible.

Such as the fact that Armageddon is largely a race war and racial bloodbath to kill 99.99 percent of all the people in America and the UK (Matthew 25:43).

Ultimately, God will retaliate against their racism with his own racism to wipe out your race (Matthew 25:43).

Since there can be no doubt that Matthew 25:43 is concerning God's retaliation against their racism, which will result in the annihilation of your people.

Do you understand?

thats up to god to decide

What I understand is that this belongs in the Religion section. 

Your religion doesn't apply to me. I have my own Gods and Goddesses. They have my worship, not a usurper faith not intended for my people.

Do I understand? I think almost everyone here BUT YOU understands that nothing here was ever about race. The word was never mentioned. Nothing that could even mean 'race' was ever mentioned.