my petunias look like their diseased?

Has anyone else noticed their petunias and some other bedding plants look like they have finished before they've started, its hard to explain, I took one out because the buds were very small and not growing and the root ball was the same size as when i bought it, It should have amassed roots but there wasnt any just the root ball from when i bought it. ive tried to submit a picture but it wont let me thanks.

You can always put a picture on a free hosting site and put a link to the picture in your post. If your transplants didn't thrive, you transplanted and cared for them incorrectly. They need to be potted in properly amended soft soil, not hard dirt, and watered correctly to set the roots and encourage growth.

• Tavy

They need a lot of water so the roots can stretch down. If the root ball was still small it was too dry. Dig hole, put in some water, plant, water again.

are you planting  them in the correct season?  Do u have good soil and are they getting full sun?