Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

if im born in america am i white?

My parents are from central asia, they were born in a country called Uzbekistan, but I was born in america. Am i white? what is my race? Because i’m so confused 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, the majority of births in the US now are amongst people the US Census considers "non-white". But your actual race depends on which of Uzbekistan's numerous groups your parents are. Some Uzbeks are Asian, others are Turkic, making them Caucasian. But unless you're a child your feigned obtusity is pretty annoying.  

• 1 month ago

Post your picture stupid.,. THEN you can be told IF YOUR WHITE, BLACK, Etc.. Because you asking a stupid question like that just goes to show YOUR A RACIST no matter what color you look like you are.

• 1 month ago

Gotta love that American education system haha Jesus Christ.

• 1 month ago

Your place of birth doesn't define your skin colour (OBVIOUSLY)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

race and nationality are different. if your bloodline is asian, then they're an asian. but you're also american.

those are two different things. my parents are spaniard and i was born in america. I'm not really white, but I'm not spanish american I'm american. but i AM hispanic

• 1 month ago

Your parents were born in Asia but look at the answers you got here and you can see you're accepted as American because YOU was born here.

Well my parents were born here as were their parents and also their parents and even their parents plus four more generations yet STILL we not Americans yet.

He calls us n*ggrs and becomes angry when we say Black Lives Matter.

• 1 month ago

You are most likely Caucasian, but,  many from Uzbekistan, and countries around there are a mix of Caucasian, and Oriental.  They make some really interesting looking people!  Basically, if you look white, you can call yourself white, but, in reality, does it really matter?

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless your ancestors are Chinese, you are White.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just wait for other Americans to tell you what race you are. I am tri-racial. Sometimes people say I am white and other times people say I am asian and some days I am called Mexican.

• 1 month ago

Uzbecki American. 

I would say Eurasian. Mixed white and Asian.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.