When will the covid pandemic in America end?

When the people of America become more cautious and start following the health safety measures and social distancing guidelines.  

• Andy

Probably until after everyone gets the virus.

November 4.       

At the University of Singapore they said in September of this year.

It will end when people quit being stupid by coughing on each other, quit partying, and when Trump heavily enforces stay at home orders. In my country, the president has military units patrolling borders, and has ordered soldiers to gun down stay at home violators

When everyone gets the vaccine. That’s never.

• When people start to smarten up and start listening to what their health officials are telling them to do, instead of down playing covid 19. Physical distancing and wearing masks are working in my area. There was only around 100 cases as of July 6th and 2 new deaths. 

You will have to ask President Trump.  He seems to know even when medical experts don't.

I’d say at least another year.  That’s a guess on my part. 

• L

No one knows for sure. The crystal ball that can see into the future is broken.