Is it haraam for muslim to live in non muslim country even if he is practising muslim,please answer in ref to ch 4 v 97-100 of Quran?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. The ayat of the Qur'an say nothing about being Muslim in a non Muslim country. Just spread the word of God like you were told to do.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Only the Catholic Church has the fullness of truth and a person can know this with certainty by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• 4 months ago

it is ***** to be an apostate, to take christians or jews as a friend. but it is also evil be a muslim that kills innocent people while calling them infidels, and the only way a muslim gets into heaven is by killing, or murdering innocent people who have been branded as infidels, when Jesus Christ himself is a muslim and his disciples were christians. i myself have been called a muslim, but i dont believe Mohammed was even close to a true prophet. go figure. i believe the research from Pfander and the videos of Jay Smith and David Wood are closer to the truth than anyone i have ever studied

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Only if he has a lot of wives.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.