Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 4 weeks ago

How can I free myself from slavery of Allah swt?

And truly be what I want to be? I feel like I'm only Muslim because of threat of eternal Jahannam. I want Allah swt truly give me freedom to choose without threat of Jahannam, without it I'll never ever choose Allah. I'm only muslim because of eternal torture threat. It's like a robber pointing a sharp dagger against my throat and telling me "It's your freedom to give away your money but if you decide not I'll shove in this dagger into your neck." 

• Kin

Being a loyal, devoted, worshiper to Allah and a sincere slave to Allah, is truly true freedom and comes with the fruits of labor, the benefits and more.  Muslim, means to peacefully and willingly submit to Allah and to His commands without feeling bothered to submit to the Creator. Only Allah knows if you are truly a Muslim and I do not see Hellfire as a threat, rather being it true and one of the promises of Allah.Allah Ar-Rahman, is trying to prevent us from ending up in Hell and it is one of His warnings. Allah doesn't want His servants to end up in Hellfire and wants us to heed His warnings and turn towards a successful, promising path. Allah guides whomever He pleases and He is very merciful, very kind. Allah gives mercy to whomever He wants, whomever earns His mercy, whomever truly seeks His mercy and never despairs. Allah also punishes whomever He pleases, whomever deserving of His punishments and His wrath.  If you willingly submit to Allah and you willingly seek mercy, success, etc, from Allah is what you should be doing. You should run towards Allah than to turn away from Allah.

Free your mind of irrational fears, only you can do it with your willpower. 

Proceed little by little.

All have the choice between accepting the free gift of everlasting life or rejecting it. Those who reject the offer will make an astonishing number of excuses to justify being incapable of giving thanks for their very lives in the first place.

If you are not able to see exactly what is on offer then you have been blindfolded to it. That is something which you will have to sort out for yourself.

There are many who deserve the hell fires. They are liars, murderers, perverts, tyrants and ingrates. You need to make sure you are not one of those.

It is not a threat. Ultimate Justice cannot be questioned.

Does man soweth aught other than that which he so reaps? 

i would ask god about it