what star sign am I I was born may 21st 1994? ?

As the other person suggested, you are most likely a Gemini but you should look at a birth chart calculator. 

Either way, you’d be considered a Taurus/Gemini cusp which means you were born in the short time frame at the very end of being a Taurus or the very beginning of being a Gemini. Thus you exhibit qualities from both signs. 

• GibBas

If you were born in the UK, or US, the Sun was in Gemini on your birthday. If you were born in another country, (eg Australia), the Sun may still be in Taurus at your time of birth on that day.

Edit: sorry. I mistakenly used 1984 instead of 1994.

In England, the Sun entered into Gemini at about 8am on the 21/5/94. If you know you were born after that time of day then you're a Gemini. Before that time the Sun was still in Taurus. Any doubt, enter your birth details into astrolabe.com and see which sign the Sun was in at your time of birth.