Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Can someone help me figure out this calorie and overeating mess?

I eat about 1500 calories between 5am to 1PM (when I go to work). And then when I get home at 9, I'm hungry. Were those calories burned off during that time or not? If not, how do I not overeat? How do I keep my food at what I ate before work?

All depends on what your job is.  You burn about 1500 or so a day just being alive with minimal activity.  

1 to 9 pm is about 8 hours, which is a normal amount of time to pass from one meal to another, no matter how much food youre actually eating per meal. its not about the amount of calories you eat, its about the amount of actual food in your stomach, or lack of, after those 8 hours.

2000 calories is about the recommended diet for an adult per day, but i understand if youre trying to lose weight. you should try looking into foods that are more filling, but less caloric so you can eat when you get home.