Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Hi. Do you hate people because of their skin colour, zodiac sign, ethnicy etc...?

No.........

..... I hate libra though

Have you ever met anyone that actually hated an individual because of their Sun sign?  I mean someone whose emotions were raging with hate because of that?  No, you never did.  You never heard of anyone doing it - at least no anyone you know.  You're just running your mouth with absurdities because you think it makes you sound smart.  That makes you an idiot. 

• Janet

I try not to hate anyone, and over 70 years I have gotten pretty good at working with my emotions.  Hatred and anger only disrupts our immune system, making us susceptible to any number of serious immuno-related disorders .. including cancer.

As Buddha said, "Being angry is like swallowing poison and expecting the other person to die".

We do ourselves a great disservice when we hate or get angry, luo self-compassion has to include compassion for others as well.

• Snoopy

No, as I am not Scottish nor have I any Scottish origins. I am not anti-English, and I am not anti-European nor anti-Human as a result of it too. I am pro-human...

Such things have to be taught. Since you’re asking here, it’s magical thinking that’s in use. Made up inconsistent stereotyping based on superstition, not on anything physical.

• sam

no.

I have friends of all skin colours

I dont believe the zodiac signs are more than just mumbo jumbo

and hating people for their ethnicity is pointless and racist.

I try not to hate groups of people, but if I highly dislike a group of people, it’s because of their ideology.