Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Why do people on this site complain because I block their account and they can no longer comment on my questions?

If I don't like their answers I block their account unless they answer anonymously.

You have to keep in mind the average IQ of the people on this site is really low.

I block people who answer simply 'Yes' or 'No', and you're right, they do get upset as if they have a powerful need to go down the list and answer everyone that way. By blocking them you've just put a monkey wrench in their gears

• Andy

Are you Donald Trump? You have a very fragile ego if you block people just because you don't like their answers. 

Gee, you are so democratic, and have such an open mind.

doesn't bother me either way. i find it very funny when trolls block me. like aye your just making your own life harder for yourself more work/effort for no reason lol

• Kathy

Because they want to be able to still answer your questions.

• KaleyK

You can and should block people that are  abusive.  If you are blocking people because you don't like their answer, that makes you a weenie snowflake.

MAYBE they were upset.