To know for entry-level tech-support?

What languages, skills are necessary to get a good certificate or a resume that would enable one to get a decent part-time tech-support job?

I would need to do the job from home, with an iPad or Alienware (not a gamer) and a headset. A flexible or fixed part-time schedule would be fine.

I am not expecting nor do I want top dollar. More than $850 gross per month would mess with my Social Security benefits.

I can’t get a grant, because I have an M. A. (in English); I can’t get a loan, because I had two loans forgiven when I became disabled.

As such, my funds are very limited. So I would have to find online courses that are free or inexpensive.

I’ve looked at the Khan Academy, but I don’t see the Python language listed and that one seems to be in demand.

This is not a request for a job. Just a description of what I would need in a job, with the hopes that someone could point me in the direction of how I could attain this goal.

I will appreciate and send best wishes to anyone who can help me. Thank you.

• Judy

Sorry, but this is just not going to happen.