Poll: Have you ever sent an embarrassing text to the wrong person?

I accidentally sent a picture to my landlord once. I got his name mixed up with someone else's. 

What is the most embarrassing text you sent/received by accident? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Oh yes I have!  I meant to send the text to a friend.  I ended up sending it to an electrician who had recently visited my house.  I'm not going to say what was in the text, but it was mighty embarrassing.  He texted back and said, "Uh...  I think you sent this to the wrong person."

• 4 weeks ago

Not me personally. But I know a couple of instances...

Friend A inadvertently sent Friend B a raunchy text intended for get boyfriend

Work colleague forwarded a very crude sexual joke on her office email, not to her office colleague as she thought, but to a senior manager in another office...

• 1 month ago

Never, I guess I'm lucky

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont text so i dont have to worry about it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I learned to be careful as it was years ago. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My friend worked for a large urban city.  A big-wig in city government had a baby and sent an announcement via email to hundreds of city employees.   My friend hit the "reply all" button and said, "Congratulations on your jew baby."    Yeah...j and n are neighbors on the keyboard.   Whoops.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I never have................

• 1 month ago

Yes, those stupid purple unicorns at the forefront of your iphone emoji list. Accidentally sent one to a client.

• 1 month ago

NO DON'T THINK SO....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.