Poll: Have you ever sent an embarrassing text to the wrong person?

I accidentally sent a picture to my landlord once. I got his name mixed up with someone else's. 

What is the most embarrassing text you sent/received by accident? 

Oh yes I have!  I meant to send the text to a friend.  I ended up sending it to an electrician who had recently visited my house.  I'm not going to say what was in the text, but it was mighty embarrassing.  He texted back and said, "Uh...  I think you sent this to the wrong person."

Not me personally. But I know a couple of instances...

Friend A inadvertently sent Friend B a raunchy text intended for get boyfriend

Work colleague forwarded a very crude sexual joke on her office email, not to her office colleague as she thought, but to a senior manager in another office...

Never, I guess I'm lucky

i dont text so i dont have to worry about it

I learned to be careful as it was years ago. 

My friend worked for a large urban city.  A big-wig in city government had a baby and sent an announcement via email to hundreds of city employees.   My friend hit the "reply all" button and said, "Congratulations on your jew baby."    Yeah...j and n are neighbors on the keyboard.   Whoops.

• Kathy

I never have................

Yes, those stupid purple unicorns at the forefront of your iphone emoji list. Accidentally sent one to a client.

NO DON'T THINK SO....