Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

I fear Joseph Biden has lost his mind. Why are so many voters willing to overlook his obvious dementia?

And shame on those who are mocking him for being mentally ill. Dementia isn't a laughing matter. My father and grandfather had it and died from it. Everytime I see Biden walk onto stage and take the podium, I can see the faces of my father and grandfather in him and can't help but pity the man. Biden looks confused and disoriented but is still being pushed to campaign. I wish nothing but good things for him and his family regarding his health issues. But I have to ask why were voters so selfish to nominate him over the younger and healthier candidates like Pete Buttigieg? Does anyone care that polls show that most voters are turned off at the idea of having people over 70 being president? And now a fragile and sick old man has to be overworked because of people's lack of empathy. Disgusting.

A lot of Democrats want to beat Trump and thought Biden was their best chance because of his name recognition. They assumed that name recognition alone meant he was the most electable of the candidates. It is unfortunate. Whether Joe's obvious mental health issues and brain fog are due to dementia or whether they are due to brain damage after he had two (2) brain operations in the past is anyone's guess. He deserves to retire and spend the last years of his life with his wife and grandkids vacationing and creating new family memories, not traveling around meeting world leaders non-stop and having the most stressful and demanding job in the world. There's a reason why I voted for Pete Buttigieg instead of Bernie and Biden even though I liked Bernie the best. A near 80 year old should not be a first term president. They couldn't handle the job. You've seen how Barack aged after 8 years, right?

Donald "demented" Trump, is this "anonymous" you projecting your own flaws and failures off on innocent and envied others again?  It is you, lifts-wearing conman Trump, whose own slumlord father Fred Trump died of Alzheimer's in 1991 ("The Making of Donald Trump" 2016, by David Cay Johnston; "Everything Trump Touches Dies" 2019, by Republican strategist Rick Wilson).  

To say you are full of something brown---perhaps prunes or all that diarrheal elephant poop you're gulping down is an understatement, hiding behind anonymous.

• John

Apparently only a few liars claim Biden has dementia.  Organize many more believers if you want a true force to topple Biden's lead.

There’s a lot Dims overlook about Status Quo Joe. All because they are filled with rage towards “tRump”

I like what someone on here said “Democrats don’t do the research across non-leftist media. This is why they think Joe Biden is a good choice. If they only knew they can get REAL News from watching independent news reporters online. 

Because they are BRAINWASHED and think the DEMOCRITS are actually going to give them a free ride on everything.. They are so gullible that they cannot think of WHERE ARE THE DEMS GOING TO GET THE MONEY TO PAY for all their OUTRAGEOUS FAKE PROMISES.. 

'They actually think the TOP 1 to 3 Percent is going to pay for everything.. 'ALL prices will just go up in the markets run by them plus MOST WILL MOVE to another country which will welcome them and their money.. THE DEMOCRITS have proumoused for years and years and still have not actually lived up to promises they have made over the last 100 years. 

'

Many of the top 3 percent are DEMS and you think they are actually going to do what they are saying they WANT TO DO..

IF BIDEN WINS, HE WILL NOT BE MAKING THE DECISIONS.  THEY WILL BE MADE BY THOSE CONTROLLING HIM

Yeah, the last time I saw donnie, going down stairs and drinking water were pretty tough for him.

Biden is in far better mental and physical shape than Cadet Bonespurs.

The voters didn’t choose Biden. That’s the thing. The DNC did. People are now throwing their support at him because he’s the only viable option against trump. The DNC handed trump the election.

What does that make Trump then?  Perhaps you are suffering from dementia.