Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Cannot POST /ask?

Why did I get this earlier? I am level 7

Update:

Obviously it resolved itself because I posted this.

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The site has had all kinds of issues recently. Many have been temporary.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Are you using the Box or are you clicking on the +Ask button ? if your using the Box do it with the Ask Button it should work 

• 3 weeks ago

changes and/or new gitches are currently damning the site to hell and back. 

You can ask,  by forgetting the old way, and now you need to click the +ASK button  next to your name at the top of the page. 

• It seems Verizon Media/Yahoo is making some changes and are screwing a lot of stuff.  You only can use the Ask tab to ask questions.  You do that and it will work.  For other problems wait a day or two and let hope they are resolved.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You have to use the +Ask button to ask questions. The Ask box in the right column isn't working. This is happening to EVERYONE. Your account level is irrelevant. Photographs are not uploading for weeks or a month. 

Editing preferences on YA activity profiles and scrolling beyond 20 questions has been disabled.

It's EVERYONE, not just you.  

• 3 weeks ago

Probably a temporary glitch. I get it when the wifi cuts out for a second or two.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.