( Interview Question...) What is the hardest new skill you've taught yourself? What were the steps you took to teach yourself?

In 200 words or less, what is the hardest new skill you've taught yourself? What were the steps you took to teach yourself? 

I'm  trying to LAUGH more.....😂😂😂😂

Teaching myself to get around each and every new Yahoo Glitch for the last 12 years! 

How did I do it?   well,   a lot of cursing and shaking my fist at the computer  and gallons of tea and stacks of Oreo's. 

You just have to be MORE persistent than  Yahoo, that's all. 

• RR

Brain Surgery.

I used a correspondence course.

• MJT209

I taught myself to answer questions like these in 200 words or less...

Step 1, answer in more than 200 words

Step 2, knock some words off the answer to make it fit

Step 3, sit back with a coffee and admire my work

Source(s): Yahoo Answers, J&R section

Building a thermonuclear device.Step one.Find some plutonium.Step two....just a minute..someone's at the door.

• polly

(My answer to the Interview question for my school bus license)

"The hardest new skill I've been able to master & overcome is the impulse to hit the gas instead of the brake when I approach pedestrian crossings."

• User

C programming. Self-taught. Read an instruction textbook at a university library and created example programs there in the library.