How much (either pounds or bags) aggregate do you add per 80# bag of cement to make a pebble stone walkway?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 days ago

I would talk to a local swimming poor installer.   They often use a peddle surface for pools for the water to drain and to give you a safe surface to walk on.    I believe they use some sort of clear epoxy so the color of the pebbles shows.  

• 4 weeks ago

that's not how it is usually made.  the usual way is to add the pebbles as the top layer and use something like a piece of clean plywood to press them into the concrete

• 4 weeks ago

im a builder in uk ..so your terminology is a bit odd ..but i do know concrete ..so im assuming you want a concrete path ..a good mix for house foundations is surprisingly 9-1 ..this is 6 pebbles ..3 sharp sand ..1 cement ....a bit weak you say?  wait ..a really strong mix is 6-1 ..4 pebbles ..2 sand ..1 cement .....the true actual mix is 2-1 ..the cement and sharp sand make a strong mix and only coat the pebbles with that mix ..binding it all together ...so an 80lb bag of cement will take 480lbs of mixed agg 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

times 2 sand, times 4 aggregate..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.